From: Chord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] I'm looking forward to Blue's music......but.....
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 12:34 PM

....I'm not feeling as usually excited as I had been during the pre release
periods of other Rahman soundtracks. Maybe my expectations for the music are
lower, which may be a good thing. I'm expecting this album to match the mood
and content of the movie....mostly hip hop, fast, dance, techno kind of songs.
It's Rahman's music, so it will be interesting to say the least, but that type
of music is not my cup of tea usually. Again, these are just thoughts and I'm
in no way judging the album prematurely. Once it releases, I will listen with
an open mind and hopefully be surprised here and there. I'm hopeful there will
be at least one soulful/slow number with the Rahmantic magic.

  • ... Chord
    • ... V S Rawat
    • ... adrcc2
      • ... raj_d_kumar
    • ... vedavid manick
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Chord
        • ... Shamil Sharif
          • ... kishore parayath
            • ... rayrai2k