people...peace..

AR Rahman - His music for ears for years

________________________________
From: Chord <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:11:40 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: I'm looking forward to Blue's music......but......

I knew someone like you was going to pounce. Where in my post does it say that
I'm worked up? Did you read what I said carefully? I explicitly said that I'm
not pre-judging the album, but just keeping my expectations low because the
genre of music that the movie requires is not something that I get too excited
about. I also said that I would listen to the music with an open mind when it
comes out and hope that he can compose a song or two that's more in my line of
preference. I also mentioned that Rahman likes to surprise too. I absolutely
encourage Rahman to be experimental and I hope that this experiment works!

People...... ..please. .........

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva
gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni ." <sriramiyer15@
...> wrote:

> Oh for god's sake let the music release, or atleast the song promo release.
> And you can't expect AR to *always* keep composing stuff that he's already
> very good at. What's wrong with him being experimental? Why do you get so
> worked up?
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Chord" <purevibz@> wrote:
> >
> > ....I'm not feeling as usually excited as I had been during the pre release
> > periods of other Rahman soundtracks. Maybe my expectations for the music
> > are lower, which may be a good thing. I'm expecting this album to match the
> > mood and content of the movie....mostly hip hop, fast, dance, techno kind
> > of songs. It's Rahman's music, so it will be interesting to say the least,
> > but that type of music is not my cup of tea usually. Again, these are just
> > thoughts and I'm in no way judging the album prematurely. Once it releases,
> > I will listen with an open mind and hopefully be surprised here and there.
> > I'm hopeful there will be at least one soulful/slow number with the
> > Rahmantic magic.

  • ... Chord
    • ... V S Rawat
    • ... adrcc2
      • ... raj_d_kumar
    • ... vedavid manick
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Chord
        • ... Shamil Sharif
          • ... kishore parayath
            • ... rayrai2k