well did you see the latest interview with AR Rahman on Bollywood hungama.. ?
when the interviewer is asked , the BGM will be great.. ARR politely says that
dont expect much...

How cooly Arr is downplaying the expectation... but we all know.. It would be
mind blowing.. even arr dont want to create too much expectation, want us to go
with minimum expectation and get a bang..  .. Great man!!

ARR Rulez

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "adrcc2" <adr...@...> wrote:

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <purevibz@> wrote:
> >
> > ....I'm not feeling as usually excited as I had been during the pre release
> > periods of other Rahman soundtracks.  Maybe my expectations for the music
> > are lower, which may be a good thing.  I'm expecting this album to match
> > the mood and content of the movie....mostly hip hop, fast, dance, techno
> > kind of songs.  It's Rahman's music, so it will be interesting to say the
> > least, but that type of music is not my cup of tea usually.  Again, these
> > are just thoughts and I'm in no way judging the album prematurely.  Once it
> > releases, I will listen with an open mind and hopefully be surprised here
> > and there.  I'm hopeful there will be at least one soulful/slow number with
> > the Rahmantic magic.
> >

> I'm with you on that. It's not the usual excitement this time but I'd like to
> see how Rahman meets this challenge. Such soundtracks are usually left for
> Pritam. But Vishal-Shekhar showed there is scope for originality with their
> soundtrack for Cash, so BLUE's fast tracks should meet the expectations.

  • ... Chord
    • ... V S Rawat
    • ... adrcc2
      • ... raj_d_kumar
    • ... vedavid manick
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Chord
        • ... Shamil Sharif
          • ... kishore parayath
            • ... rayrai2k