no offense dear Taimur but you are not making much sense here. RDB was not a
mediocre album in any respect. it is a classic now. and after that boss has
given gems like Guru, JA, JTYJN and Delhi 6. only Ghajini was mediocre IMHO.
and what you said, one week?? songs from these albums will be listened years
from now. you will surely witness that.

-
Jahanzeb