i am sorry. if rdb was a bad album, i will change my name to benjamin!!!!!

Benjamin (Adithya)

________________________________
From: taimur.nadeem <taimur.nad...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:44:19 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: RANG DE BASANTHI-was declared as disappoinment.

hi everyone,
yes rang de basanti was a
below average track.
that album is the biggest culprit and solely responsible of all mediocre stuff
that A RRAHMAN is producing these days . and i say it loud that RDB album
changed A R RAHMAN style of composing
in hindi films.
since then he makes below average songs . but problem is that they become hit .
these days his songs have a life not more then 1 week. simple as that.

taimur