We believe in your music. This is gonna typical album from you. Again, it's
from YOU! SO, it's gonna ROCK!!! Can't wait to hear more

http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/ http://www.facebook.com/elensar5233

--- On Sun, 8/30/09, Gopal Srinivasan <catchg...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Gopal Srinivasan <catchg...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Blue
To: "arrahmanfans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009,
 5:21 AM

                  This is my first film after the Oscars. So expectations are
scary. It's important to work with a great team to create great music and we've
done that with Blue. What's special about Blue is that it's an underwater
adventure. So, it was very exciting to do this score as a composer. It's
important that you don't get typecast. It's also important to give the kind of
music the film requires and have fun with it!

Drown into the music of Blue.
- A.R.Rahman