A Confident assertion that Blue's music is great from the man himself. Sense a
rocking soundtrack. Fingers crossed!

________________________________
From: Gopal Srinivasan <catchg...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 5:51:16 PM
Subject: [arr] Blue

This is my first film after the Oscars. So expectations are scary. It's
important to work with a great team to create great music and we've done that
with Blue. What's special about Blue is that it's an underwater adventure. So,
it was very exciting to do this score as a composer. It's important that you
don't get typecast. It's also important to give the kind of music the film
requires and have fun with it!

Drown into the music of Blue.

- A.R.Rahman