I do share the anguish of many Rahmaniacs about "CONNECTIONS" not getting a
fitting release which this album deserves.

In the end, it is upto the producers / owners of the music to do what they feel
best but I feel "CONNECTIONS" appears to be a lost opportunity.

Such a soothing and outstanding album should get a proper CD release.
But for some odd reasons we find that the tracks probably will be released one
per combo album ( recently Jiya Se Jiya got released like this ). I don't know
about others, but I can't buy 9 combo albums to make one Connections album.

In between some Yahoo group members had sought clarification from the music
company and were assured that the ENTIRE album on ONE CD will be released
soon.... How soon ? nobody knows.......

I am hopeful that I can possess officially released CONNECTIONS CD ( all 9
tracks on one CD) some day....

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune