I am in Niyant...

Ashok

--- On Thu, 10/9/09, niyant_dalal <niyant_da...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: niyant_dalal <niyant_da...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Connections Album the earlier one
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 4:32 PM

I totally support getting a full release for Connections. We start an
online campaign / petition - what say group?

We're a 15k-strong group - how about we can get approx 10k ppl to
support this via an online petition / campaign?

But if we were to step back and think rationally, there  are a couple of
challenges:

1 the fact that nokia released this exclusively on their phones, ARR
probably has a contractual obligation that'll be difficult to wiggle out
of

2 let assume we create enough buzz / interest (with our campaign /
petition) for sony / universal / such to sit up and take notice - whats
the record company's interest in releasing this? There are two
challenges to this album a) piracy b) unconventional / not-a-mass-appeal
album

Despite these very real challenges, I'm all for trying to convince ARR /
Nokia / Sony to release the full Connection album - and am willing to
drum up whatever support I can find for this.

Thinking about albums, what about the 'Confluence of the Birds' album
that ARR had mentioned sometime back? Is this still on?

It also be great to have the recent ARR Unplugged concert for DD also to
be released as an album - does anyone feel the same about that?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, wiredbeats <wiredbe...@...> wrote:

> go to kodambakkam Subbarayan Nagar and ask anyone. The biggest white
and blue house.
>  Remixes I Originals I Opinions at  http://www.wiredbeats.com
>

> ________________________________

make a great collection for someone who is into such music. And such
music deserves CD quality reproduction. Most people either end up
deleting or sharing it pointlessly .

> > How can we request a CD version. Can so many of us not use our
influence and make a mass request?

> > Can we write a formal request letter to Rahman's management? or
Nokia folks?

> > regards
> >
> >  Remixes I Originals I Opinions at http://www.wiredbea ts.com
> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

it badly too, but frankly, I've given up.  Yes, it's sad.

> > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, wiredbeats <wiredbeats@ ...>
wrote:

> > > Dear Fellow fans
> > > Is there a way we can push our way collectively in convincing the
Nokia folks to get the album out in a CD. All fans i am sure have a copy
of it either through the phone or some download site. It is very sad
such a great set of tracks are restricted to few phone models. Very sad.

highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. yahoo.com

> >       Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights
and more. Click here http://cricket. yahoo.com

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com