great! i'm liking the enthusiasm so far :)

but before that I think its only wise to ask once from someone who most
likely knows better -- Gopal, do you see any reason why pursuing this
forward is a bad idea?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "~ s...@... ~" <swaps15...@...>
wrote:

> U r absloutely correct...I m in 4 this!!!Such a beautiful
album....Lets get CONNECTED unanimously!!!swaps

Connections. We start an

> online campaign / petition - what say group?
>

> We're a 15k-strong group - how about we can get approx 10k ppl to
>
> support this via an online petition / campaign?
>

> But if we were to step back and think rationally, there  are a couple
of

> challenges:
>

> 1 the fact that nokia released this exclusively on their phones, ARR
>
> probably has a contractual obligation that'll be difficult to wiggle
out

> of
>

> 2 let assume we create enough buzz / interest (with our campaign /
>
> petition) for sony / universal / such to sit up and take notice -
whats

> the record company's interest in releasing this? There are two
>
> challenges to this album a) piracy b) unconventional /
not-a-mass-appeal