Dil se is some thing which happens, it is not created intentionally to be the
best album of all time. If A.R.Rahman will sit on a piano for composing an
album as good as Dil Se, "sufi oriented" he wont be abele to do that, it is
some thing which happens when it is ment to be, whether its sufi oriented or
western music. And nobody has to judge then it will strike in our minds.

If u dont wanna judge an album "of that class, that level" then why r u judging
Delhi 6, jodha akbar, meenaxi, swades, lagaan etc. to be of that class n level
? Dont be confused in ur opinion, stick to ur thoughs.