From: Arun KB Ganesh <ergu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Did anyone notice the whistling sounds in Dil Se Re, second
half?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:40 PM

Pradeep, Indian song - thats the sound of the violin strings ... observe
closely.

Another one -
Aye Bachu - 00:12 - 00:35 - the metal guitar has some reverb added - very
feeble reverb.
And.. when the singer starts singing , pay close attention to the lines "Aye
Bachu, Tu Sun le..." (Left Ear), the main lead guitar plays for those 2
lines... its a beautiful thought actually.. very stylish.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:17 AM, Pradeepan R <pradeepanisonline@ gmail.com>