agreed thiruda thiruda, alaipayuthe(saathiya) and muthu rock in tamil. but
jodhaa akbar and guru definitely didnt sound good in tamil IMO. i rarely
listen to the hindi version of thiruda thiruda/ muthu and similarly tamil
version of swades/guru/JA. but oruvan oruvan muthalali is out of the world
:) saathiya/aliapayuthe both rock. just my opinion.

--
Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure

<<361.gif>>

<<320.gif>>