Hey Anish,

Respect your review, man.  Good job!  I would rate this album 4/5 personally,
but I see where you're coming from.  I'm hoping repeated listens will help you
like this album more, but if not, oh well...at least you enjoy a couple of the
songs.  In every ARR soundtrack, there is always something salvagable, even if
the whole soundtrack disappoints you.  Rahman has experimented a lot with Blue.

About Yaar Mila, it is pretty minimalistic by ARR's standards of musical
complexity.  I noted too that I wished there were better musical interludes in
that song.  I enjoy this song because I see it like a folk song....simple, fun,
something that a couple would sing if they're in love, or teasing each other,
or engaging in light banter, like flirting with each other.  So, the director
may have asked ARR to give a very light treatment to the song.  Maybe once you
see how the song fits in the movie, you may appreciate it more.  It's the pure,
raw melody of the song that attracts me.