ichord,

Well it wasn't about disliking a song. I myselft is a harsh critic of many of
his recent songs. I just felt the comment "Rahman screws up big time" a bit
disrespectful, given that we deeply respect him both as a composer and
human-being. Anyway may be this is only me who felt that way. never mind.

-
Jahanzeb