Hi Guys...
Hows it goin??

looks like my one sentence has generated some pretty exciting reactions!!!
[?]....
OK...so let me clarify what I implied...

A.R.Rahman probably expected the song (Yaar Mila Tha) to turn out in a
certain way. But, unfortunately, in my opinion he has not been successful in
achieving that standard. The song has not turned out as good as it should/or
rather could have been.

I did not mean to disrespect him..Be rest assured that I have the same
feelings fr him as u do (both as a composer and a person)

My god!! u guys are really strongly attached to this dude!......

Anish

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:21 PM, ichord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I understand your feelings about it. Even I thought it was a bit harsh, but
> he probably didn't mean it to come out that way.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "Jahanzeb" <jahanzebti...@...> wrote:
> >
> > ichord,
> >
> > Well it wasn't about disliking a song. I myselft is a harsh critic of
> many of his recent songs. I just felt the comment "Rahman screws up big
> time" a bit disrespectful, given that we deeply respect him both as a
> composer and human-being. Anyway may be this is only me who felt that way.
> never mind.
> >

> > -
> > Jahanzeb
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "ichord" <purevibz@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Tippu,
> > >
> > > Let's take it easy. Even Rahman fans can be critical of his music and
> not like one of his songs. To be a Rahman fan, you don't have to like each
> and every song of his. Come on, man. Let's not get started on who is a real
> fan, etc. etc., and I have seen comments much, much worse in this group.
> > >

> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,

> comments like this before in this group.

> one..Rahman
> singing is
> of

<<330.gif>>