Anish, if you haven't listen to tamil tracks of Rahman, its not sumthing that
you missed but 75% of the magic of Boss. and if I follow your logic that dont
speaking a language means not listening to it, i wonder how Jai Ho would be as
successful as it is.

Friend, do urself a favour and as you said grab as much tamil soundtracks from
Boss as you can ASAP ;-)

Niven