very true. i was also reluctant before but then i grabbed all his tamil
discography (yep i downloaded it. how else would i have got it here in
Denmark?) and learned how incomplete i was without listening to his tamil
albums. language isn't a barrier at all when it comes to music. i don't
understand a word but enjoyed it 100% and in some cases even felt that tamil
words gels even better with the music and also they sound too good too.

-
Jahanzeb