Some post of this kind is seen often which in turn are without soul and it
takes several posts to find the sole meaning.

If spoken spiritually, Soul is in everybody, its the mindset that decides to be
good or bad.
To expect Symphonic and melodic or a methodical music on a just commercial
music is not correct. Or had the director asked for such a song AR would have
never left any stone unturned to do it.
And dont tell that there isn't any such song in Blue either. Listen to the song
sung by Javed Ali.