Yes, I understand your point Vishwesh and I totally agree with you. These sort
of comments do arise from time to time and more often than not, the original
author hardly reverts with any justifications on his earlier comments.

So why do I, or the others keep responding to them? I can't speak for the
others, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the love that I have for ARR and his
music which prompts me to do so. Some call it possessiveness, some might think
of it as a wasted effort. But I have always stand up for what I believe & love,
and I believe in ARR's music more than anything else in the world. Thus, if I
have to respond to hundreds, even thousands of articles which bad-mouths ARR, I
will still do so willingly.

Yes, like you said it's better to keep quiet and ignore those mails, but I
would never do so. If there's a speck of dust in your house, would you ignore
it? Some might but I wouldn't. I would rather clean the speck of dust before it
turns the whole house into a heap of rubbish. Likewise, I akin these mails to
the speck of dust. I would rather speak up and gain the self-contentment of
preventing them from contaminating ARR's music, than ignore the comments and
develop a hatred towards all non-ARR fans as a result of it.

And believe me, I have nothing against those who choose to ignore these "junk
mails". I know many think it's baseless to respond to such mails. That's
totally your choice and you're not wrong in doing so. But I'm just saying that
I would still respond to them no matter how baseless/unjustifiable/groundless
it is, cos'...well, this is how I am and I'm not wrong either.