Why should I buy original CD's ?
When the music is available to download free of cost, why should we buy
original CD. After all, ARR (or any other musician) is rich. he is not going to
be affected by some ppl not buying. Right ?

** WRONG **

The money that you spend for the CD is not just for the primary artist. think
about all the other artists working with him. And the countless number of
people involved in the music industry. Their livelihood depends on the bucks
that we consider to be saving by downloading for free. If we want to keep
getting better & better stuff in terms of technology, it all depends on whether
we buy or not.

The money that we put is not just going to help the music industry. What goes
around comes around ! The whole economy is benefited. Imagine if someone thinks
you don't have to be paid for 10 minutes of your work-week. Think what you are
missing & how it will impact others.

So please always buy Original CD's & thank God for helping you afford it.