Each member has a right to his opinion. I have been silently listening to the
comments made about me reg. criticism of album Blue "lacking soul". I Stand by
the fact anytime, anyday. Unfortunately there isn't anything which I can take
as constructive from those criticisms! Wish them luck and prosperity throughout
their life.

Gopal, This group used to be a great forum previously but the fact that many
new people are fearing to accept any criticism these days! ARR fans have the
right to criticise ARR. Right to constructive criticism will be only a healthy
leading indicator and which will be wholeheartedly welcomed by the Master
himself. But unfortunately there aren't too many members who like constructive
criticisms these years.

Had one valid point from a member saying that probably lesser usage of carnatic
raagas might be the reason. Reasonings like those will be an eye-opener and
will help in identifying the reason.

What justification to be given when it simply lacks "soul"?

V R Sriram