From: Tamiliniyan <mytamilmyta...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Right to opinion.
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 1:15 PM

                  http://www.ahmedaba dmirror.com/ index.aspx?
page=article&sectid=56&contentid=200910112 0091011000754187 481e865d&sectxslt=
A R Rahman’s first post-Slumdog project, Couples Retreat, is a complete waste
of his talent; the music is deep in the background and does nothing to enhance
the film

Why did Rahman take three months, composing sounds which hardly matter in the
film? Why did the producers hire him from the pool of composers in Hollywood?
Was Rahman supposed to add prestige to what was perceived as a weak project?
And why did Rahman accept this film as his first post-Oscars project? Was it
just for money? And is money
 that important for Rahman at this stage in his life and career?

These are questions that all of his fans should be asking.