*>> **Personally what i felt is nowadays ARR's song became too predictable
hence feels repetitive.Personally i found the 'Sajana' song from CR in most
of the parts sounds cliche. Missing the haunting interludes, more hip hop
styled ,no orchestration at all, easy to sing*
Agreed with you Jemsheed. I still remember those old days when people never
used to attempt ARR songs in stage shows as they know that it would be a
complete mess and its not that easy to sing. But nowadays some songs can be
easily hummed by anyone. But it doesn't mean that ARR has ran out of his
standards.

I strongly feel that earlier we had less means to hear music. A song can be
heard only once from home a day. Because we will be busy with our works and
we cannot carry our tape recorder everywhere. So it gained soul and lasted
long.

But when Ipods. Mobiles, Car stereos and various other means came in, we are
listening ARR songs everywhere. When we travel in Cars, songs are played in
car stereos, when we work Ipods are beside. So definitely when we are
repetitively playing some songs in loop. It sounds repetitive and we will
definitely skip the albums so fast, and wait for the next one to release. We
cannot complain us or ARR regarding this matter. Because as a human being
like us, he doesn't know how to satisfy different music listeners of
different taste.

--
Farzad Khaleel

www.rahmaniac.com