Hi Friends,

The concert was went well... so many disappointments... there is only one thing
made everyone to be there till the end.. thatz Rahman. Chennai crowd slightly
disappointed with the playliste they have performed. 80% hindi songs... however
everyone enjoyed completely. My biggest disappointment is the quality of sound
and the stage display settings. Minus points are still there... but I would
like to share something good. I have recorded (only audio) the live version of
Mausam & Escape track.

Rahmanji was started playing the piano with some melody... after a minute i
felt that something big coming to come out... when the sitar joined first along
with the piano... I doubt that.. finally I realised the track when the electric
guitar joined... at one point of time they started playing Mausam & Escape
WOW!!! that was a BIG surprise for crowd. Luckly I have recorded the music with
my mobile.

I would recommend all the Rahmaniacs to listen to this track from
http://www.mediafire.com/?t5xnyyzynmu . If anyone recorded this with good
qulity audio... PLEASE upload it and post it. Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Mathan Raj A

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/