From: Mathan Raj <anniyan_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] Mausam & Escape Live version @ Chennai Jai Ho concert on OCT 11
To: "arr" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, 12 October, 2009, 3:21 PM

                  Hi Friends,

The concert was went well... so many disappointments. .. there is only one
thing made everyone to be there till the end.. thatz Rahman. Chennai crowd
slightly disappointed with the playliste they have performed. 80% hindi
songs... however everyone enjoyed completely. My biggest disappointment is the
quality of sound and the stage display settings. Minus points are still
there... but I would like to share something good. I have recorded (only audio)
the live version of Mausam & Escape track.

Rahmanji was started playing the piano with some melody... after a minute i
felt that something big coming to come out... when the sitar joined first along
with the piano... I doubt that.. finally I realised the track when the electric
guitar joined... at one point of time they started playing Mausam & Escape
WOW!!! that was a BIG surprise for crowd. Luckly I have recorded the music with
my mobile.

I would recommend all the Rahmaniacs to listen to this track from
http://www.mediafir e.com/?t5xnyyzyn mu . If anyone recorded this with good
qulity audio... PLEASE upload it and post it. Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Mathan Raj A

       Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore