That's what even they are telling. They weren't expecting the same sound as
TOI but more than that!!! as the event organizers themselves had setup the
stage for 70000 +! :)

I can't comment as I was not there for the concert though I had booked the
tickets for me and my friends...All my friends were very disappointed with
the sound and the seating arrangements.

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R