From: Vishal <vishalredd...@yahoo.in>
Subject: [arr] 'Blue' is a BIG Flop
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 9:26 AM

                  We guys have to accept that 'Blue' is a huge failure!!
Somebody had said that the film raked Rs.6.5 crore on the opening day..But then
you should know that the first day numbers are all because of the pre-release
hype!! Also, the flops 'Kambakkht Ishq' had collected Rs.7.5 Crore on the first
day, though it flopped!!

Also, the film is worth nothing, I went to the film very excited as it was the
first underwater film in India, but came out yawning.Lara Dutta's bikinis can't
save the film, neither can Kylie Minogue with her Chiggy-Wiggy jig! And
Katrina, she is great!! She proves it again to everybody even in her 7 minute
20 second cameo that she cannot act!!

The so called action sequences for which, allegedly, crores of rupees have been
spent are the only ones worth watching!!

The great BG work by ARR makes it really interesting!

Reul Pookutty's work is also commendable!

Anthony also picks jaw-droppingly beautiful locations like the Bahamas!

But the low IQ dialogues and the weak script make it a dim-witted thriller!

Also, the Climax is inadvertantly hilarious!! You will be laughing at places
where you should be glued to the screen!!

All I say is Blue is totally washed up and is going to sink into the sea
without a trace!!

All those ones who said ARR makes a wrong choice in picking films is absolutely
pointless, because doing such a film is a challenge and you should be
appreciating ARR sir instead of criticizing him..

Well, it is not like I had many expectations from 'Blue', but it disappointed
me!

Anyways, I'm all geared up for Mani Ratnam's "Raavan" starring Abhishek
Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Vikram and Shankar's "Endhiran-The Robot"
starring Rajnikanth and Aish again!