From: prakash krishnan <praka_h...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] Blue - worth a watch!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 7:16 PM

   Worth a watch..of course it is and you said it right friend ..Those who have
not yet watched the film please go with zero expectations. ..you will then find
a wonderful film with lots of action and mindblowing music with some gorgeous
underwater scenes!!!!  Rahman has produced an action packed soundtrack !!!  ;-)