Hi - Caught up on Blue yday. Went there with zero expectations, given the rash
of adverse reviews on the Net. But I must say I was pleasantly surprised. While
it surely wasnt a "great" movie, it surely wasnt the "pits" that the reviews
were saying and most definitely not a 1 1/2 star that Rajeev Masand had given
it. And yes..i surely loved the BG score. I mean...in an action movie, the BG
had to be loud and fast. It cudnt be poignant and soft!! And the movie was not
boring, the stunts were decent and the photography/sound effects were top class.

Guys - Those of you who havent yet watched the movie, do check it out. It
surely is no worse that some of the "hits" of recent times!!

Cheers,
Balaji