From: kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR is not that keen for romantic songs?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 7:28 PM

                  To an extent it is true. Coz, I remember once when ARR
mentioned "Its all about experimenting and composing FRESH things in every
new score. I dont want to stick to the formula, and it would be really boring
for a composer to do the same thing in every film, composing the Hero-Heroine
Duets over and over again".   [Which HARRIS has been doing all these 8 years,
eversince he started his career ].

But,  its NOT right if u say ARR was NEVER keen!! Coz, the BEST romantic duet
sequences we have EVER heard are from ARR's OWN   'JEANS'.

Now its been a long time since we saw such romantic duets in ARR films. I
expect 'JEANS-like' experiments in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya...

      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew