To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: vith...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:42:59 +0530
Subject: Re: [arr] VTV Songs on the Net

      People who are doing this , by illegally circulating this should be
punished. God will punish them,

Lets be loyal to ARR and to all musicians, ..

Really feel bad about this... Sleepless Nights and Hard work of ARR go in vain.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 9:15 AM, sreekrishnan_v <sreekrishna...@yahoo.co.in>