Please get your facts right before launching into a diatribe. The music was
not released in London a month early. Nor have they been released on any
digital distribution medium like Amazon or iTunes. The CDs have to be
dispatched ahead of the release date (the 12th) in order to ensure a
simultaneous release everywhere (without which too, fans would bay for the
label's blood). Unfortunately, the distribution and retail trade in parts of
India, South and South East Asia as well as Tamil-dominated pockets of
Europe don't have the most secure systems and processes in place to prevent
pilfering of CDs.