From: Farzad Khaleel <farsad...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 9, 2010 9:01:16 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] VTV Songs on the Net

Now a normal guy will download the songs first and then think of buying the
original cds. If the cds have came out exclusively, it would have boost up the
audio sales.

And if any one need to call up the person who uploaded straight into the
internet and complaint about the activity, the contact details of the following
website are

Sensongs.com
Raj, harris  senso...@live. com
    36, V H Road, Tamilnadu