I am with Suresh on this matter. Since you run a popular website criticizing
filmmakers and composers for being unethical, it is expected that you practice
what you preach. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure that you do not buy
all the albums that you review in your blog, especially the ones that you
dismiss casually by the words NSFW. In such a case, do you think that it is
ethical to review something that you do not own?

Satish

Note: My comments have nothing to do with your review of VTV and this is
something that was in my mind for a long time. This is the price that you have
to pay for being popular!!!