dreamers, unfortunately, not many actually r like us. We download the mp3 and
then buy the CD. many r satisfied with the mp3 they download, as u said, they r
available in top notch quality which is more or less close to the CD's
quality.I think only ARR fans are loyal and buys the mp3 despite the fact they
have downloaded the mp3. The rest, as long they get the song, they r happy.
These kinda people r the 1 should need to be aware of the hardwork that all the
artist have put in to give us the output.