Ok SENTHIL... U can now be the HAPPIEST PERSON!! The SONG is NOT at
all a COPY!! Instead, the GUITAR in our song is played in a STYLE
similar to it.. The HOOKS are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and ORIGINAL!!! It
was Roger Waters who introduced this style, and we had THANKED him in
FORUMS, when VTV released!! I hope u missed the posts! The SAME style
can be seen in atleast 1000 songs today!!

And I feel, AROMALAE is the BEST among them!!
Always remember! ARR= 100% ORIGINALITY! He never RIPS OFF any hook or
tune.. Instead, he gets influenced by a number, and creates another
COMPLETELY ORIGINAL piece in that genre!

The BEST example (I  QOUTED this atleast a 100 times in this group),
is the CHANDRALEKHA song from THIRUDA THIRUDA(1993). ARR was
influenced by Michael Jackson.. But, created a NEW and COMPLETELY
ORIGINAL song, in that GENRE, which became the BEST song ever created
in that GENRE!! Even MJ was a fan of the song..and the legend too
never came up with a song matching CHANDRALEKHA's grandeur!!

MJ was a LEGEND!
ARR is the LIVING LEGEND!!