Dude, All I can say is that you are a bad email composer!

While your sentiments are good, the subject line is unwarranted
sensationalism. By any chance are u in the media business mate?

Cheers,
Srini

On Tuesday, January 19, 2010, Ranjit k <yseri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is my personal view, I do not know if i am right or wrong, but according
> to me Rahman is a Bad Music Composer.
>
> All these years I have listened to all his compositions starting with Roja
> till Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya.
>
> But now suddenly when I look back, I realize that he has increased my
> standards in appreciating what is called good music
> so much that I simply cannot appreciate any other music composer's music
> unless it meets Rahman's style or standards.
>
> So, eventually you have started expecting a lot from each music composer than
> what we did before ARR started ruling music industry worldwide.
>
> My question : Is this change a good thing or otherwise?
>  Regards,
> Ranjit
>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo!
> Homepage <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_yyi_1/*http://in.yahoo.com/>.

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional