What are you trying to says? Your statements are contradicting.

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Ranjit k <yseri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Ranjit k <yseri...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] A R Rahman - Very Bad Music Composer!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 2:19 PM

Hi,

It is my personal view, I do not know if i am right or wrong, but according to
me Rahman is a Bad Music Composer.

All these years I have listened to all his compositions starting with Roja till
Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya.

But now suddenly when I look back, I realize that he has increased my standards
in appreciating what is called good music
so much that I simply cannot appreciate any other music composer's music unless
it meets Rahman's style or standards.

So, eventually you have started expecting a lot from each music composer than
what we did before ARR started ruling music industry worldwide.

My question : Is this change a good thing or otherwise?
 Regards,
Ranjit

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!