Hey Guys!
How are u guys?...well i haven't really been following this thread a lot
lately..but this thread caught my attention.

Well..I'd like to agree with V.S.Rawat about Dev D. I didn't really like the
album as a whole too.

Anyway I have a few song  recommendations.

The thing is ..once i like a particular MD/ song i tend to stick with that
only. In the Hindi Film Industry, apart from ARR, the only MD i really
really like is the trio of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. Their music is classy,
soulful, trendy, zesty and above all innovative and stylish to say the
least.There is something abt S-E-L which makes their music unique.

1) Noor-E-Khuda (My Name is khan)...the best song of the year so far IMO
2) Sajda (MNK)
3) Uff teri ada (Karthik calling karthik). ( very very average lyrics tho
lol).
4) Mitwa (KANK).

Songs by PRITAM who has developed into an interesting MD.

1) Tum Mile (Javed ali version).
2) Tu jaane na (unplugged version)..ajab prem...
3) Aaj din Chhadeya ( Love aaj kal)
Also song from Veer...Salaam Aaya ..nice romantic song.