On 1/21/2010 9:51 AM India Time, _Vinayakam Murugan_ wrote:

> Anyways, that's a seperate discussion that need not conducted
> under the auspices of this forum

I think it reflects good on this forum that we ARR fans are listening
to and appreciating and recommending other MDs' good work.

Brings an objectivity to this forum. Instead of idolizing a single
person, we are really music lovers in our core who have found our
music prophet in the persona of ARR, and there can be other upcoming
music-prophets also.

By mentioning good work of other MDs, we are helping popularize their
creations also that will do good in improving the overall level of music.

--
Rawat