I am but more ambitious for this... I think he is strong contender for
"Bharat Ratna" because he did what no one
in industry could do so far...Winning so many Awards...Just to name them...

Sachin is strong Contender...but either of them deserve..wish both win....

I dont know how Judge's missed most dominant Film industry person of 2008...
My personal opinion is National Awards are more biased these
days...influenced a lot by politicians...

I strongly hope he receives National Award for 3009 for Delhi6 or Slumdog
Crorepati..