Oh please guys have some patience. Some time the words told with extreme love
to AR might be very distracting. Ajay-Atul had scored good music in Jogwa not
to forget this duo has some wonderful compositions and have fused symphonies to
Indian devotional songs. They are very well talented too having scored good
BGMs as well. I would like to stay non biased in this award and would like to
congratulate the duo. I had wished AR would win but I would only say he missed
than saying he lost. And if he has missed it was for one more equally good
work.
This world doesnt stop here there are many more to come and lets wait for
Ravana and I have all hopes the music would be something extraordinary which
will go into the chapters of music.