A big goof-up again by National Awards Committe.   I personally feel ARR
should work more for the industry which recognises his work (Hollywood)
rather than working for the industries which do not even have courtesy to
recognise his work inspite of his work being appreciated all over the
world.  Adding agony to this, some people in India are not able to
understand the intricacies and beautiful complexeties involved in AR's music
and instead of  understanding it slowly, they are simply getting flattened
by Instant-Music liking.  But these peope are not realising that Only AR's
music will be long-standing for ever in their hearts and others will be
wiped-off in a short span of time.

This is just my personal opinion.

Thanks,
Kalyan K.