I too agree that these baseless, blanket accusations should be blocked.

I feel giddy when I hear someone say, 'Rahman copied from Anu Malik'.

Btw, even Rahman sir doesn't call himself a 'great' composer. What's
with the 'great' AR fan dude :)

Cheers,
Srini

On Thursday, January 28, 2010, gosriniva...@deloitte.com
<catchg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wholeheartedly agree Just that my memory is not good Thanks for pitching in
> with the due diligence
>
> Sent on my BlackBerryFrom:  Aravind AM <aravind...@yahoo.com>
> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:31:51 +0530 (IST)To:
> <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [arr] Anbil Avan and Additional
> voices tune from Aaromale copied from Nepali Tune.
>

>       Mr Bhandari,
>
> I looked through the archives, and found that you're always interested to see
> if some song or the other has been copied by ARR, and every time u get a
> proof that the song has not copied...
>
> u alleged Azeem-o-shan shehenshah was copied, and we proved otherwise...
>
> u alleged that ARR copied from anu malik, and again.. we proved otherwise...
>
> and now u r back!
>
> Hope you learn and stop sending such non-sense to the group! Please stop
> throwing blanket statements without substantiating!
>
> @Gops/Vijay, IMHO, such mails with baseless allegations should
>  be blocked. Healthy criticisms and arguments are fine, but I'm not sure if
> these should be allowed. Such posts show up in search engine results, and
> general public very easily form opinions based on stuff like these! Not many
> would read all explanations and understand the facts!
>
> Aravind
>

> Rahmania show interviews: http://rahmania.4shared.com

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional