Wholeheartedly agree Just that my memory is not good Thanks for pitching in
with the due diligence

Sent on my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Aravind AM <aravind...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:31:51
To: <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Anbil Avan and Additional voices tune from Aaromale copied
from Nepali Tune.

Mr Bhandari,

I looked through the archives, and found that you're always interested to see
if some song or the other has been copied by ARR, and every time u get a proof
that the song has not copied...

u alleged Azeem-o-shan shehenshah was copied, and we proved otherwise...

u alleged that ARR copied from anu malik, and again.. we proved otherwise...

and now u r back!

Hope you learn and stop sending such non-sense to the group! Please stop
throwing blanket statements without substantiating!

@Gops/Vijay, IMHO, such mails with baseless allegations should be blocked.
Healthy criticisms and arguments are fine, but I'm not sure if these should be
allowed. Such posts show up in search engine results, and general public very
easily form opinions based on stuff like these! Not many would read all
explanations and understand the facts!

Aravind

Rahmania show interviews: http://rahmania.4shared.com