From: Pushpendra Bhandari <psb_...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 1:08:18 PM
Subject: [arr] Anbil Avan and Additional voices tune from Aaromale copied from
Nepali Tune.

Hi, i am great arr fan and i love his music. but it is sad to say that he also
copies tunes. I have not noticed this before in his hindi alblums but i found
it in 'Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya'. Actually he is known for originality. but
thats' not true i think. May be he have used nepali tunes since nepali people
don't listen tamil song and though no one will know it. Only i am the person to
listen tamil songs as well since beign a fan of arr. The music starting from
1:37 to 2:38 in Anbil Avan is ditto copy from one of the nepali songs. I dont
remember the song but the music is exactly same. I doon't know why arr uses it.
Also, the additional voices tune in Aaromale is also seems to be copied . I
have already heard that tune in one of the nepali songs.IIf i wil find those
nepali song then surely i will share in this group. Prevously Vishhal-shekar
also copied some nepali tunes.

anyway arr is great.
 bye n enjoy arr music.