One good thing with Thamarai's lyrics is that they are sans vulgars words, and
written generally with clean tamil words. She has definitely brought some fresh
thoughts into Tamil songs with her perspective. I also appreciated her lyrics
in "Kakka Kakka" or "Varanam Aayiram". These all are commendable.

My personal opinion is that her VTV lyrics is pretty ordinary (walk as your
shadow behind, dream about you with open eyes, stole my eyes, cannot forget you
etc). She can definitely do much much better.

On the other hand ARR's sir music has got really complicated these days, and
its a BIG BIG challenge for lyrics writers to do their best.

Jai Ho,
Jayram

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gayathri Chandrakasan <gayathri_c...@...>