I am of the opinion that VM and Vaali are the best Lyricist A R R has worked
with in tamil. VM- A R R - Manirathnam songs are anyday special, every song
of this combination becomes a evergreen hit, also VM- A R R - bharathiraja's
.I think the director plays a very important role in extracting work form a
lyricist, more than the tunes. When the song has to express strong emotions,
i would prefer VM  and when the song has to be a peppy one just for the
moment Vaali rocks with his mischievous lyrics.

Eagerly waiting for Ravanan, and also enthiran, VM had recently read few

--
Truth is the only God
Humanity is the only Religion