ARR-VM combo is no doubt the best. ARR music best suits for VM words. I never
found any songs of ARR without VM sounded as beautiful as ARR and VM and VM
words never sounded sweeter without ARR. They go together so well. :)

A classic example is Roja.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Madhu.Sudhan d" <madhusudhan.51...@...>